Monday, July 10, 2006

Grim Reading

I forgot to mention it earlier, but as a paid-up member of the England Rugby Supporters' Club (ERSC), amongst other benefits, I get the Official RFU England Rugby Yearbook sent to me. It plopped through the letterbox the other morning. Sadly, it makes grim reading, the 2005/06 season not being what any of us would have hoped for in the year before a World Cup! Still, the pictures were nice.

And talking of which, here's an image I took at one of the matches England managed to win this season, against Wales in the opening Six Nations match at Twickenham. The Two Number 10's, Stephen Jones and Charlie Hodgson go head to head. You can see more images from that game and others on my dedicated site, rugbypix.com.

Oh, and I've just noticed this little gem on the BBC Rugby Union site, where Jonny Wilkinson states the bleedin' obvious.

No comments: