Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Oops, it's been a while...

My good intentions of regular postings here have obviously gone by the wayside somewhat, since its about 5 weeks since I last bothered! Slap my wrists.

One of the things that prompted my renewed interest was seeing a friend over the weekend who was delighted with her shiny new blog. I've got one too, I said. So I gave her the address, and she has been posting comments here ever since! I'll get you back when I figure out where yours is, Mrs! ;-)

Anyway, to maintain the rugby theme (there was one originally, remember?), here's a link to the photos I took from the very exciting game I went to last Friday night, Saracens vs Leicester Tigers. The Tigers just edged us out 13-12, but Sarries kept up the pressure till the last, with a 12-phase passage of play finishing just short of their try line about 2 minutes after the "timesup" had passed. Hey ho.

I'm off to see the last game of the season next weekend, London Irish vs Sarries in Reading. A daunting prospect since Irish managed to put a staggering 9 tries past Wasps last weekend! Yikes.

No comments: